Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Into Reading

Media_http2bpblogspot_rvjjz
Katrina over at Callapidder Days has initiated a Fall Reading Challenge.

My committment is to read the following:

Margery Allingham's More Work for the Undertaker. I started reading Allingham's Albert Campion Mysteries this summer, and picked up this one at a used book store when I was in Berkeley visiting my brother.

Brian Moore's The Statement. I started this a few months ago and put it down during the move as I needed something a little lighter. I'm only a few pages in, but it's a short book so I'll get it done.

Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanne Weaver. This was recommended to me by some of the ladies in my Familia group last year, and it sounds like just what I need as we move towards a busy time of year.

Finally, I need to make some more progress on Cervantes' Don Quixote. I'm just over a third of the way through the 100+ pages in my edition, and it's the first book in The Well Educated Mind novel list. I'd really like to move on to the next book, but I've gotta get through this one.

No comments: