Friday, November 2, 2007

Peanut Butter Cookies

Z picked up the wrong kind of cereal the other day. One of our fiber-deficient family members eats Fiber One Honey Clusters for breakfast but he accidentally brought home the Original, which we fondly refer to as "twigs with milk".

Z assured me that he'd eat it himself, but in perusing the Fiber One website, I found a recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies that looked pretty good, so I whipped a batch of these up. They're tasty, but each one has 100 calories and only 1 measly gram of fibre, so I'll leave them to the family members with the high metabolism (i.e, the boys).

Over the past few month I have started using a cookie scoop, something like this one. It makes such nice uniform cookies that I feel sorta, well, **professional**. Wish I'd discovered this years ago.

No comments: