Monday, September 29, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Media_http3bpblogspot_nopme

FOR TODAY Monday September 29, 2008...

Outside my window
… it's grey and damp

I am thinking
…about visitors and celebrations over the next couple of months.

I am thankful for
… the opportunity to sing with a great parish choir

From the kitchen
…I have just made a large batch of Arrabbiata sauce from beautiful Ontario tomatoes and my own fresh basil

I am wearing
… black workout pants, light purple hoodie, running shoes

I am creating
… more space in my house by decluttering

I am going
… to the grocery store this afternoon to shop for the week

I am reading
… Second Honeymoon by Joanna Trollope (how did I miss this one?)

I am hoping
… that Z and Michael feel better soon

I am hearing
… the kettle starting to boil for tea

Around the house
… I have a lot of things to put away: laundry, gifts, recycling

One of my favorite things
… is having my sweetie working from home (although NOT that he's sick)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
: our niece arriving for a visit on Friday, tix to Jersey Boys, Nuit Blanche on Saturday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing
...

In honour of St. Michael the Archangel on his feast day, a painting by artist and writer Michael O'Brien

Media_http4bpblogspot_gtlhf

See more Simple Women's Daybooks for today.

No comments: