Here is what she learned:
- If my goal is to have a God-centered, peaceful life, I cannot do nearly as much as I thought I could.
- Life is easier when my days revolve around prayer.
- It's harder for me to trust God with small stuff than with big stuff.
- Fear is the absence of love.
- Answered prayers are easier to see when looking at the world through a lens of love and humility.
- I did not lose my own life when I embraced the idea that my primary vocation is to be a wife and a mother; in fact, I found it.
- Christianity is the fulfillment of the atheistic beliefs I was raised with.
- There are ways you can structure your lifestyle to make it more conducive to holiness.
Jennifer is the blogger who conducted what she termed A Reckless Experiement with Prayer, wherein she started praying the Liturgy of the Hours. (See lesson 2 above.) Here are all her posts on that topic.