Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have a migraine today, although it has been tempered by my current best friend, Maxalt, consumed at 4 am this morning.  I don't currently have head pain, but the muscle tension and brain fluff are still there, and I feel queasy.   Given my knowledge of headache patterns, I'm in for a less than productive week.  Menu planning has been a chore this morning and I have gone for easy food prep this week.  The laundry baskets are overflowing and the boys are whining about the lack of school shirts.  I've gotta get SOME things done.

Monday:  Shrimp tikka masala (thank you President's Choice), rice (make extra for tomorrow's meal)
Tuesday:  Beans and rice with fresh pico de gallo and guacamole.
Wednesday:  Steehead trout, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thursday:  Pan fried chicken fillets, oven-baked fries, salad
Friday:  Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday:  Chicken spaghetti casserole to take to my aunt's 80th birthday party
Sunday:  Someone take me out or cook for me, please!

No comments: