Sunday, April 12, 2009

The story of a small dog and his spe-shul holiday weekend.


I spent the aftenoon cleaning up dog puke after Wilson got into a bag of Easter chocolate.  Luckily, he vomited so copiously that a vet call wasn't necessary.  He was doing, all on his own, what the vet would have induced.  Unfortunately, he seemed to prefer carpets and a hard-to-reach-corner under Alex's bed.  

All is back to normal now.  

Easter celebration details to follow.  I need to get some sleep after the four-liturgies-in-four-days choir marathon that was the weekend!  

Up early tomorrow to take Alex to the movie set.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Dog is so cute..sorry about what you had to clean up. I don't have a doggie, but I've heard about this with the chocolate stuff.
I have a 15 yr. old boy and its nice to connect with someone with boys..I'm having a rough time with that..how are yours doing in life? Ah!
PS I know Alexa too! :)