Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The list for today

Yesterday was a bit of a write-off.  I awoke feeling like I'd been hit by a truck, and worried that I was getting the flu that Michael just got over.  I couldn't even get dressed until I absolutely HAD to take Wilson out for a walk.  I didn't blow dry my hair, so it's a fuzz ball today.  It wasn't until just before Michael got home from school that the kitchen got tidied from breakfast (and to be honest, from the half of dinner that didn't fit into the dishwasher the night before).  I forgot to go to the library.  My decluttering projects didn't go anywhere.  By late afternoon, I was feeling much better, but I forgot the loads of laundry, one in the dryer and the other in the washer.

So I'm gonna write my big list for today here and cross things off as they get done.  Sort of a public accountability thing.  I'm not committed to getting the entire list done, but at least a respectable amount.

  • Finish laundry and get two additional loads done.
  • Clean kitchen
  • Wash kitchen floor
  • Return library books
  • Pick up prescriptions
  • Declutter filing cabinet
  • Declutter kitchen counter
  • Declutter bookshelf beside desk
  • Organize kitchen drawer
  • Remind Michael to finish moving his stuff out of Z's office
  • Vacuum living room
  • Vacuum stairs and upper hall
  • Do sewing repairs (jeans, shirt, mattress cover)
  • Make chicken pot pie for supper

No comments: