Visit our hostess Chelsea at Roots and Rings to read more answers!
1. What was the last concert you’ve been to?
The last concert was October 21st: Naturally 7 with opening act Justin Hines at the gorgeous new Koerner Hall here in Toronto. I haven't counted the two operas and live performance of Sound of Music that I have seen since that one.
2. Is it easy to make you cry?
Not really, although certain pieces of music or movie themes can do it. I have occasionally cried with frustration over my teenage sons.
3. Do you ever feel like people underestimate you?
Yes. Particularly since I became a stay-at-home mom. But the great thing about being in mid-life is that I simply don't care.
4. Name 7 completely random things that you like:
- Lebanese food
- Getting a massage
- Reading and napping on the sofa
- My new chandelier in the living room
- Walking my dog and listening to BBC podcasts.
- A glass of wine at 4 pm.
- Having my sons thank me or tell me they miss me.
The Amazing Race - I like seeing the different countries and how the contestants cope with uncertainty. And how their relationships develop during the stresses.
6. What is your favorite hair care product?
L'Oreal tecni.art Hairmix Supreme Smooth. I have frizzy hair and this keeps it smooth and shiny.
7. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Bing Crosby and Louis Armstrong singing "Gone Fishin'"....'cause my son keeps playing it in the car. He's newly into jazz and music of that era, and he loves this!
8. What’s the number one thing on your Christmas wishlist?
9. Have you ever lost your cell phone?
Nope, at least not for more than 10 minutes.
10. Did you attack the hordes of shoppers for Black Friday?
We don't really do Black Friday here in Canada, but even if we did, you couldn't pay me enough to shop that day.