Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Simple Post on Simplifying

I rarely print out content from blogs or websites, but yesterday's guest post at Zen Family Habits had me hitting the print button.  Called 43 Simple Ways to Simplify Your Life, it was a list of great ideas that are short and sweet.  A list of some things that I'd already implemented and some things I need to get a handle on.  The tips range from keeping a gratitude journal to keeping spare garbage bin liners in the bottom of the bin.  I could benefit from both.

Zen Family Habits is a sister site to Zen Habits, another inhabitant of my feedreader, and full of sane advice about keeping it simple and real.  For example, it reminded me to get to bed early, one of my resolutions and something that I've fallen out of doing so soon into the new year.  Same with weekly meal planning;  I need to get back on that bandwagon.

For the next 30 days, Leo over at Zen Habits is giving every penny of sales from three of his ebooks to Doctors without Borders, so if you're interested in this kind of lifestyle, head over there and get one.  They're all under $10.

No comments: