Thursday, February 11, 2010

This blog will be disappearing shortly!

I have moved all my archives over to my new place, Domestic Bliss:  Take Two.   I decided to move to a less cluttered platform, and one that is easier to post to.  Right now, I am blogging over there and this blog is being updated automatically with my posts.

But not for long!

You can subscribe to my new blog by bookmarking the new site, by putting me in your feed reader, by email (go to the blog and hit "subscribe"), or sign up for your own posterous and discover how easy it is to put up your own stuff!  (There is an internal subscription thingy for posterous users to subscribe to each other.)  You can also follow me on Twitter as I'm autoposting there.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you at my new home soon!

No comments: