Sunday, July 18, 2010

Because I just need to get this out there....

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise Reducing Ear Buds (Pink)I have had the same pair of (bright pink) earbuds for my iPhone for months and they have disappeared.  One of my sons has the annoying habit of borrowing them without asking.  (I bought bright pink specifically so the men in my life would NOT feel so inclined.)   Said son went away for the weekend, about the same time as they disappeared.  

He claims (via SMS) to not have them.  

Hmmmmmmm.

It will take all my self-control to not search his bags as he walks in the door tonight.  

I wouldn't be making a big deal out of this, but there are no other earbuds in this house that have a freezie's chance in Hades to stay put for more than 2 seconds. I must have weird ears or something. 

Thanks for listening.

I feel better now. 

No comments: