Monday, August 9, 2010

A little housekeeping.

For those of you who read the blog either via email or in your feedreader, improvements to my blogging platform (Posterous) mean that I can now put a list of links in my sidebar.  So if you go to my main page (blog.berkman.ca) you will see, down the right-hand side, a rather lengthy but categorized list of my favorite links.  

At the top of the right-hand bar, you'll see a search field that lets you search my blog by keyword(s), and just below that a list of tags that I have attempted to associate with each post.  So, for example, if you wanted to see posts about my family, you can click on the "family" tag and it will bring up all the posts that I have (remembered to) tag as such.

Thanks for continuing to read my ramblings.  Always feel free to comment on anything you read, either directly at the blog (just click on "comments" at the bottom of the post) or via email or a phone call!

No comments: